Dubai MSK Ultrasound Course. 17 April 2020.
- Clinicians keen on guided learning hand-on experience of Ultrasound MSK and ultrasound sound 'lumps and bumps'.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Learn and apply relevant MSK anatomy and its radiological application.
- Use ultrasound as a basic skill to augment your diagnosis in clinical practice related to bones and joints.
- the most appropriate imaging test in orthopaedic and rheumatology practice
- Get familiar with common radiological pathology.
MSK ultrasound is an essential skill but is often feared. However, it is a must-have skill for all physicians of all grades in current medical practice. Learning the MSK Ultrasound skills will help you shine among your peers.
The teaching format is based on short lectures, interactive tutorials and the opportunity for you to perform Ultrasound MSK on live human models.
COURSE TIMINGS AND TIME TABLE:
08:30 - 09:00 Registration
09:00 - 09:30 Basics and General
09:30 - 10:00 Upper Limb Ultrasound Techniques (Lecture)
10:00 - 11:10 Hands-on session
11:00 - 11:15 Tea Break/Refreshments
11:15 - 12:15 Hands-on session
12:15 - 13:15 LUNCH
13:15 - 13:45 Lower Limb techniques (Lecture)
13:45 - 14:45 Hands-on session
14:45 - 15:15 Tea Break/Refreshments
15:15 - 17:00 Hands-on session
This course provides 06 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
Movenpick Hotel, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai.
Q. How can I book the course?