FRCR PART 1 - PHYSICS REVISION, 23-26 Jan 2020.
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Candidates taking FRCR Part 1 Exam
- Those taking radiology Boards such as European board, Arab Boards, and FCPS.
21-24 Jan 2020.
Sharing knowledge is caring. Join us with a friend or even book two courses for yourself. A 20% discount on the course fee when you book two seats (Auto discount at checkout).
- Gain knowledge of the physical principles that underpin diagnostic medical imaging needed to perform and interpret radiological studies.
- Refresh knowledge in preparation for the FRCR Part 1 Exam.
- Awareness of the exam pattern.
Dr. Muhammed Amin - a legendary Radiology Physics teacher who has been teaching radiology residents on Physics of radiology board exam for years.
WHY RADICON FRCR COURSE:
- The Radicon Institute is glad to collaborate with Dr Amin to provide it as a structured and guaranteed course. If you don't pass the exam after the course, we will train you again with no course fee charged.
- Great comprehensive review course with a very high passing rate..
- The course fee includes Lunch, Refreshments, and CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists and CPD provided by Dubai Healthcare City Authority.
Matter and Radiation
- Atomic Structure
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- X-ray Tube
- X-ray Spectrum
- Interaction of Radiation with matter
Projection Radiology (Basic Concepts)
- Digital Radiography
- Computed Radiography
- Tomographic reconstruction
- Basic Principle of Tomographic Imaging and Basic Structure of CT Machine
- CT Image Formation
- CT Image Quality
- Factors Affecting dose in CT
- CT Angio, CT Fluoro, CT Gating
- CT Perfusion
- CT Dose Measure
- Artefacts in CT
Radionuclide / Nuclear Imaging
- Radioactive Decay
- Gamma Camera
- Image Quality in RN
- Basic Ultrasound
- Construction and Function of Ultrasound Machine
- Image formation in ultrasound
- Doppler Imaging
- Artefact and Safety
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- MR Machine Construction
- Spatial Localization
- Spin echo sequences
- MRI Contrast Agents
- MR Angiography
- Diffusion Weighted Images
- DCE and Perfusion Imaging
- Cardiac MRI
- MR Spectro
- MR Artefacts
- MR Safety
Radicon Institute of Radiology, Suite 107, Building 33, Dubai Health care city, Dubai
2 min walk from DHCC metro station.