Hands-on Advanced Cardiovascular CT Angiogram Course towards Level 2 Cardiac CT, 18-22 June 2022
Radicon Institute of Radiology is excited to offer the long-awaited, state-of-the-art Hands-on Advanced Cardiovascular CT Angiogram Course towards Level 2 Cardiac CT here in Dubai.
Early Registration Fee: AED 11,999.00 until 31 January 2022 ONLY!
Standard Fee: AED 13,999.00
A five days intensive course with international faculty of Cardiac Computed Tomography (CT) with cardiology and radiology expertise are present throughout the courses to teach and provide mentored case reviews. The emphasis of the course is to deliver high-quality education and innovative learning techniques. Each participant has his/her own workstation to review the cases on. Courses are designed in line with the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography’s (SCCT) curriculum.
- Basic understanding and information about CT physics, requirements and dynamics of contrast, cardiac CT acquisition fundamentals, and finally medication to enhance image quality and case reporting.
- To offer advanced information about scanner settings to enhance image quality and reduce radiation burden.
- To get familiar with the software.
- Checklist technique for interpretation of images with a systematic review for detecting coronary vessel stenosis and plaque.
- Awareness of the limitations of cardiac CT with an understanding of artefacts and pitfalls,
- CTA -angiography correlation, and review of extracardiac abnormalities.
- Reporting of 100 – 150 cardiac CTA’s that can count as part of your case numbers for SCCT registration.
- Dr Peter Ball, Belfast, Ireland.
- Dr Ben Ariff, London.
- Prof. Ronak Rajani, London.
WHY RADICON COURSE:
- One workstation per delegate for maximum learning experience.
- Middle East's leading radiology Academy in the heart of Dubai; Dubai Healthcare city.
- Vendor Neutral course will allow you to report Cardiac CT on any workstation.
- Access to the all cardiac CT library during the course.
- During the course, we will use the Philips Intellispace workstation but it is a vendor-neutral course that will teach you to report Cardiac CT on any workstation.
- Expert tuition from Level III SCCT Accredited experts.
- Leaning multiple techniques to review cardiac CT datasets.
- Advanced plaque analysis.
COURSE CONTENT: (Program Attached)
- Introduction and Indications for cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA).
- Anatomy and how to read cardiac CTA.
- Coronary calcium scoring
- Calcium score cases
- Drugs and contrast
- Tips and Tricks
- Physics of Cardiac CT (including radiation)
- Stent Imaging
- Fractional Flow Reserve Computed Tomography (FFRCT)
- Coronary anomalies and extra cardiac findings
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- CT for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) planning
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
- Cardiac CT for congenital heart disease
- CT for structural Intervention
- Aortic Disease
- CT for viability and perfusion assessment
- Cardiac CT fir native valve disease
- The Future of Cardiac CT
- Hands-On Training
- Lectures and Presentations
- CPD Certificate
- Lunch and Refreshments
Movenpick Hotel, Dubai Healthcare City. Dubai.
1. Congrats! You are on the course page now.
2. Click on 'Select this course' (Blackbox at page start). It will add the course to the cart.