Cardiac CT course Dubai, Level 1 & 2, 11-15 April 2020, Dubai.
Radicon Institute of Radiology is excited to offer long-awaited, state-of-the-art Cardiac CT level 2 certification in Dubai.
Limited seats only. First come-first serve.
- Basic understanding and information about CT physics, requirements and dynamics of contrast, cardiac CT acquisition fundamentals, and finally medication to enhance image quality and case reporting.
- To offer advanced information about scanner settings to enhance image quality and reduce radiation burden.
- To get familiar with the software.
- Checklist technique for interpretation of images with a systematic review for detecting coronary vessel stenosis and plaque.
- Awareness of the limitations of cardiac CT with an understanding of artefacts and pitfalls,
- CTA -angiography correlation, and review of extracardiac abnormalities.
- To complete the required number of cases as per SCCT level 2 requirements.
What's best about this Course:
- One workstation per delegate for maximum learning.
- Middle East's leading radiology Academy in the heart of Dubai; Dubai Healthcare city.
- Vendor Neutral course will allow you to report Cardiac CT on any workstation.
- Access to the all cardiac CT library during the course.
- During the course, we will use the Philips Intellispace workstation but it is a vendor-neutral course that will teach you to report Cardiac CT on any workstation.
- Expert tuition from Level III SCCT Accredited experts.
- Leaning multiple techniques to review cardiac CT datasets.
- Advanced plaque analysis.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or
GBP 1999. (Early Registration discount for first 10 seats).
GBP 2199 Standard fee
Sharing knowledge is caring. Join us with a friend. A 20% discount on the course fee when you book two seats (Autodiscount at checkout til 12 Nov 2019).
Radicon Institute of Radiology, Suite 107, Building 33, Dubai Health care city, Dubai
2 min walk from DHCC metro station.