British Neuroradiology Workshop for Radiologists - 17 Jan 2020.
It is a pleasure to invite British Neuroradiology Workshop to Dubai - one of the most popular and updated neuroradiology refreshers for radiologists.
17 Jan 2020
- Delegates will, through the use of interactive cases and presentations, develop strategies to improve their day to day interpretation of neuroradiology imaging in both CT and MRI
- Delegates will learn how to approach complex cases with useful hints and tips that will enable them to provide a differential diagnosis
- Delegates will see a wide breadth of pathology but the course will be focused on how practical steps rather than showing esoteric diagnoses which are not relevant to our daily practice
- All delegate will work on the workstation (iMAC) to view an array of cases that may be encountered in daily practice, using Osirix software which simulates PACS.
- Cases will then be reviewed with the faculty with an emphasis on key learning points using “bite-sized” interactive presentations. There is no didactic lecture-based teaching. Sessions are interactive with the opportunity to ask questions.
Radiologists, Radiology residents/specialists for the clinical update
General radiologist to improve neuroradiology skills.
Hands-on training with short bite-size slides, presentations and Interactive tutorials.
08:30--09:00 Registration and Coffee
09:00--09:15 Welcome and How to Use Osirix
09.15--10:40 Workshop 1: Haemorrhage and Vascular
10:40--11:00 Coffee Break
11:00--12:25 Workshop 2: Stroke
13:25--14:50 Workshop 3: Spine Pathology
14:50--15:05 Invited lecture
15:05--15:25 Coffee Break
15:25--16:50 Workshop 4: Space Occupying Lesions
16:50--16:55 Final Remarks
Radicon Institute of Radiology, Suite 107, Building 33, Dubai Health care city, Dubai
2 min walk from DHCC metro station.
Dr Tony Goddard, Consultant Neuroradiologist, NHS UK.
Dr Robin Joseph, Consultant Neuroradiologist, NHS, UK.
Ahmed Iqbal, Consultant Interventional radiologist, Institute of Neurological Sciences, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Glasgow.
Dr Nadeem A Butt, Consultant Radiologist, UK/UAE.
ON THE DAY:
Course certificate. CPD points applied for - in Dubai Healthcare City Authority Regulatory.
Lunch and Refreshments