Dr RABAB IBRAHIM ELHASSAN
- B.B.S: Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum, Sudan April 2005
- MD: Clinical Radiology, Sudan Medical Specialization Board, Feb 2013
- FRCR: April 2017
- Other: MSc Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound, Alzaeim Al Azhari University, June 2010
- MEDICAL LICENSURE:
Sudan Medical Council Specialist Register
Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Specialist register
Health Authority Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Specialist register
- PRESENT POSITION:
Specialist, Department of Clinical Radiology
Mediclinic Aljowhara Hospital, Medicilinic Middle East
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Interpretation of plain radiographs, ultrasound, CT, MR and mammography examination
- Performing ultrasound examinations including abdominal, OB/GYN, thyroid, breast and Doppler examinations
- Performing and interpretations of basic radiologic procedures including barium studies, hysterosalpingography etc.
- Overseeing technologists for radiologic techniques optimization
- Communication to physicians any critical findings, and getting involved in active management and discussion of complex cases
- Participation in educational programs
- PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS:
- Specialist clinical radiology, Dubai Health Authority, Dec 2013 to May 2015
- Clinical radiology registrar, Sudan Medical Specializations Board, Jul 2008 to Oct 2012
- Medical officer radiology department, Omdurman Military Hospital, Sudan, Nov2007 to Jun 2008
- Medical officer general surgery and endoscopy department, Omdurman Military Hospital Sudan, Aug 2007 to Oct 2007
- Intern, rotation internship, Omdurman Military Hospital Sudan, May 2005 to July 2007
- HOSPITAL COMMITTEE APPOINTMENTS:
- Chairperson radiation safety committee, Mediclinic Aljwohara hospital, Al Ain UAE
- Member Cancer screening program committee, Mediclinic Aljwohara hospital, Al Ain UAE
- Courses and Conferences
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Workshop, Alzaiem Alazhari University, may 2009.
- Imperial college FRCR 2B Course September 2010.
- King’s College FRCR Part 2B course September 2011.
- Seasonal Symposium of Sudanese Association of Radiologists, held every 3 months, April 2009 until December 2012.
- Critical appraisal of clinical papers workshop. Dubai June 2014
- Total radiology 2016 conference-16th middle east imaging and diagnostic conference, Dubai January 2016
- Case in paediatrics conference, Al-Ain, May 2016
- SEHA 16th international radiology conference, Al-Ain October 2016
- Basics of radiation protection in hospitals workshop, Dubai November 2016
- Total radiology 2016 conference-17th middle east imaging and diagnostic conference, Dubai January 2017
- Dubai Musculoskeletal MRI course, November 2017
- Research and papers
- The accuracy of ultrasound in estimation of fetal weight by abdominal circumference (MSc Thesis)
- Carotid ultrasound findings in diabetic patients asymptomatic for cerebrovascular disease.