Boston MSK Ultrasound Hands-on Workshop. 25 Nov 2021.
In view of the Covid pandemic, very limited workshop seats are available on First Come-first serve basis.
- Clinicians keen on guided learning hand-on experience of Ultrasound MSK and ultrasound 'lumps and bumps.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Learn and apply relevant MSK anatomy and its radiological application.
- Use ultrasound as a basic skill to augment your diagnosis in clinical practice related to bones and joints.
- the most appropriate imaging test in orthopedic and rheumatology practice
- Get familiar with common radiological pathology.
MSK ultrasound is an essential skill but is often feared. However, it is a must-have skill for all physicians of all grades in current medical practice. Learning the MSK Ultrasound skills will help you shine among your peers.
The teaching format is based on short lectures, interactive tutorials, and the opportunity for you to perform Ultrasound MSK on live human models.
COURSE TIMINGS AND TIME TABLE:
08:30 - 09:00 Registration
09:00 - 09:30 Basics and General
09:30 - 10:00 Upper Limb Ultrasound Techniques (Lecture)
10:00 - 11:10 Hands-on session.
11:00 - 11:15 Tea Break/Refreshments
11:15 - 12:15 Hands-on session.
12:15 - 13:15 LUNCH
13:15 - 13:45 Lower Limb techniques (Lecture)
13:45 - 14:45 Hands-on session.
14:45 - 15:15 Tea Break/Refreshments
15:15 - 17:00 Hands-on session.
This hands-on workshop provides 6 CPD credits.
Movenpick Hotel, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai.
Q. How can I book the course?