British Neuroradiology Workshop for Radiologists - 17 Jan 2020. Dubai.
It is a pleasure to invite British Neuroradiology Workshop to Dubai - one of the most popular and updated neuroradiology refreshers for radiologists.
Sharing knowledge is caring. Join us with a friend or even book two courses for yourself. A 20% discount on the course fee when you book two seats (Auto discount at checkout).
17 Jan 2020
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Discuss neuroradiology case approach with few of the best neuroradiologist from England and Scotland.
- Interactive cases and presentations, and live discussion of case scenarios to make you better and faster in both CT and MRI reporting.
- Systematic approach on how to approach complex cases with useful hints and tips that will enable them to provide a differential diagnosis.
- Wide range of pathology and real cases focussing on practical steps. No esoteric diagnoses which are not relevant to our daily practice.
- All delegate will work on the workstation (iMAC) to view an array of cases that may be encountered in daily practice, using Osirix/Horos software which simulates PACS.
- Cases will then be reviewed with the faculty with an emphasis on key learning points using “bite-sized” interactive presentations. There is no didactic lecture-based teaching. Sessions are interactive with the opportunity to ask questions.
Radiologists, Radiology residents/specialists for the clinical update
General radiologist to improve neuroradiology skills.
Hands-on training with short bite-size slides, presentations and Interactive tutorials.
08:30--09:00 Registration and Coffee
09:00--09:15 Welcome and How to Use Osirix
09.15--10:40 Workshop 1: Haemorrhage and Vascular
10:40--11:00 Coffee Break
11:00--12:25 Workshop 2: Stroke
13:25--14:50 Workshop 3: Spine Pathology
14:50--15:05 Invited lecture
15:05--15:25 Coffee Break
15:25--16:50 Workshop 4: Space Occupying Lesions
16:50--16:55 Final Remarks
Radicon Institute of Radiology, Suite 107, Building 33, Dubai Health care city, Dubai
2 min walk from DHCC metro station.
Dr Tony Goddard, Consultant Neuroradiologist, NHS UK.
Dr Robin Joseph, Consultant Neuroradiologist, NHS, UK.
Dr Ahmed Iqbal, Consultant Interventional radiologist, Institute of Neurological Sciences, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Glasgow.
ON THE DAY:
- CPD points applied for - in Dubai Healthcare City Authority Regulatory.
- 6 CPD points are awarded in accordance with CPD scheme of the royal college of Radiologists of UK.
Lunch and Refreshments